How to get to EPFL Lausanne
The Swiss Soft Days will take place at EPFL Lausanne
From the highway, follow the direction Lausanne-Sud and take the exit EPFL-Ecublens.
By public transport
By metro M1 (from the Renens and Lausanne-Flon) and by bus (from Morges).
From Lausanne station
- Take the metro m2 towards Croisettes and get off at Lausanne-Flon.
- Take the metro m1 towards Renens-CFF and get off at EPFL.
Approximate travel time: 30 min. from Lausanne station.
From Renens station
- Take the metro m1 direction Lausanne-Flon and get off at EPFL.
Approximate travel time: about 10-15 min.
- Take the MBC line 701 towards Lausanne Bourdonnette.
- Get off at St-Sulpice Paqueret or St-Sulpice Science Park.
Approximate travel time: about 20 min.